Almost all London homes are adorned with various varieties of Sash windows. They definitely enhance the look of the building giving it a true Victorian Look. When choosing doors and windows for your homes anywhere in Britain, traditional sash windows should be your first choice as they are both elegant as well as functional too.
What are Sash Windows?
Sash windows are usually made up of one or more movable sashes. To create true authentic style windows, one also has the option of creating an individual pane effect with the help of cottage bars.
To add that touch of historic value and the old -world charm to your house even double and triple sash windows are a great idea. Using two draught -less, movable sash frames sash windows are the perfect solution for fantastic ventilation too. For increased energy efficiency and reduction of sounds, the option of choosing triple glazed sash windows is the best solution that you can ever consider.
Benefits of sash windows
- Sash windows are functional as well as they make your home look traditional
- They keep your rooms draught -free
- They are also useful for retaining heat during the cooler months and are keep homes warm and cosy.
- Help effectively in noise reduction from outside by a couple of decibels
- Fitted with a good locking system they act as very efficient security measures.
- Provide excellent ventilation in summers
- They are versatile and are easy to maintain as well.
Sash windows are the perfect choice in windows as they offer a host of benefits such as energy efficiency. security, protection against draughts, noise reduction and much more. To add to these functional features, they also contribute to the aesthetic value of your house by making it look more sophisticated and elegant. For new sash windows in London do visit our website and you can choose an option that best suits your requirements.